Sunday 2 November 2008

Sunday Shopping spree

Well this morning I got up and mum wanted me to take her to a fish shop so she could get plants for her tropical fish tank. So we decided to go to the one in Wickford. Whilst we was there i thought I would have a nosey in the craft shop there, yet when i walked over to the shop they had decided to close for this weekend. Wasnt happy. Fortunalty we was close to Barleylands so to me it was the perfect excuse to pop in there to their wonderful craft shops.
In Barleylands there is a massive craft shop called Pinnacle Crafts.
I decided to sign up as a member,the benefits will be cool and the lady in there is brilliant so helpful. I bought some doodlebug flock, a papermania acrilic album, some silicone, double sided tape, glue, magazine, and some magnetic snaps.
I also visited another shop in there called Sugar & Spice. This one is more devoted to scrapbooking, which is something i want to get into a bit more. I have dabbled with a few pages, but nothing like what others produce. I had a chat with the girl who works there, and she said that they do a beginners course, the next one will start in January, so i think i will treat myself and sign up for that. I have so many photos, and i have the ideas, but i just cant seem to get the ideas to paper. Its a pain.
We then went for lunch. After lunch we decided to pop to costco so i could register my new card, glad i did as i managed to pick up a wireless printer for £70 inc VAT, i am well impressed. It was so easy to install also. Just need to borrow some paper from work tomorrow so i can get going...lol.
Well thats me updated for now.
Catch you soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A nice haul of stash there Tracy, welldone you!
Sue x

dagbird2001 said...

you are a good (bad) inspiration sue...lol
xxxx

Crafty Sarah said...

Wow Tracy!! You certainly had a good shopping spree there! Hope you have fun with it all xx