Sunday 16 November 2008

Crafty Sunday

Well today has been a crafty one for me. I woke early, for some strange unknown reason, and decided i fancied popping to Barleylands to do some craft shopping. I am needing some pink embellishments for the secret pressie i am making for my friend Emma. So i text Emma to see if she fancied a shopping spree, i mean i did get my pinnicle craft membership card which allows me 10% discount, what other reasons does a girl need...lol.
So me and sister Leighann went to meet Emma and Martyn, and off we went. I needed to show Emma where Barleylands was as we have booked to start a scrapbooking for beginners course in january at Sugar & Spice, and we are both really looking forward to it.
We went into pinnicle crafts and i treated myself to some doodlebugs sugar coating, a little vase jar thing full of flowers, a pack of pink flower embellies, and other bits i cant remember. We then went over to Sugar & Spice where i got some more pink embellies, some of that crackle stuff, cant think of the name...lol, and some other bits which i cant remember...lol

Then i came home and managed a couple of hours out in the shed, i managed to make my first christmas cards of the year, what do you think?


Also i bought a lil jacket for sheppey for when he has his collar off, cos he has short fur he shivers a lot. Mum decided to put it on Elle,how sweet does she look?

xx

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Your cards are lovely Tracy, and the little doggy coat is adorable!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

tracy, she looks beautiful. i love her new jacket. gina xxxxxxx