Thursday 27 August 2009

Smile Award!

Wow, another award. I have been blogging for almost a year and in the space of a few weeks I have been given 3 awards.



Conditions of this award:
1. You have to put it onto your blog.
2. You have to continue to make us smile.
3. You have to pass it on to 5 friends and notify them.
4. You have to say who awarded it to you.
5. You have to list 5 things we didn't know about you.

ok,
1. Done
2. I will try, even though I dont think i do :(
3. mmm, ok Sall, Susiej, Nina. I cant think of another 2 at the moment, I may have to come back to that one.
4. Val awarded me this, thank you so much Val. xx
5. mm, 5 things you dont know about me???
I love marmite
I actually love my job
I love Figure work
I have had lots of moles removed...lol
cant think, i am not ditsy...lol

Thanks for looking.
xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I Love Marmite, too. And peanut butter, yummy!

SusieJ said...

Thanks Tracy - it's nice getting awards isn't it!
Interesting facts too.
Sue xx