Monday 24 August 2009

Album complete with pictures

Morning all,

Yesterday we woke at the hotel, and i had to go and get the pictures printed of the wedding to put into the accordian book. I took the book into the photo shop in buyrights and showed him where i needed the photos to go, can he judge the sizes. I went back 20 mins later and he had printed them and added them to the box and charged me £2.






I am a bit gutted that they wont get to see it until they come back off their honeymoon, but its only til monday.

I am so happy with the outcome, it actually got me teary when i see it finished, i thought wow, i made this.

Thanks for looking.
xx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Tracy - it's fabulous! I'm sure they'll love it!
Well done you.
Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely pics, and well done that you got that done so quickly!

Hi it's Maria said...

you've every right to be proud, it's a lovely book, well done tracy...

maria x