Monday 20 October 2008

Friendship Swap Card



Well i have managed to get out to my shed this evening to make my friendship swap card for the monthly swap over on do crafts website. I have been naughty and running very late with this, i am normally on the ball and they are normally made weeks in advance, but because of my holiday and my dodgy back i havent managed to do it.
I used a penny black stamped image which someone from docrafts kindly sent me in an image swap a couple of months back. This is coloured in using WH Smiths water colour pencils. I layered this onto orange card, attaching pearl brads into the four corners. this was then put on a pearlised card using foam pads to make it 3d. I also used some glitter glue added this to the watering can water and the centre of the flowers. this hasnt shown up too well on my picture though.

Today i have come down with this poxy cough and cold that has been going about, and it has made me feel yucky, thats why i only managed to get one card made today.

Well i am off to bed, the late night last night has made me feel shattered today.
xxx

No comments: