Tuesday 21 October 2008

Busy Bee

Well the flu has taken hold big style today, and i am feeling terrible, i mean really rough. I managed to go into work this morning to get my daily bits done, had a meeting with one of the directors and then asked if i could come home. Only asked cos the lovely girls on docrafts kept bugging me as they said i shouldnt be in cos of how ill i am. They know how bad it is cos they have all had it themselves, they are a good bunch - if a bad influance when it comes to stash buying. The main person there is sue bubbles...lol love you really sue.
Luckly they said yeah, so i finished off my bits and came home. I got in and couldnt sleep so i decided to be productive and go to the shed to finish off an order i got before i went away. I also had 2 cards left to make for image swap cards on the docrafts forum. I am pleased with the outcome of the cards. The male birthday card i am not sure on but the girls on docrafts asure me its cool.
I have attached the cards in a slide show, hope you like.
Well i am off now as i think i need some sleep.

No comments: