Friday 14 May 2010

Final post from me for a while!

Afternoon all,

Well still no sign of my little angel showing her face, maybe it shouldnt be angel it should be devil...lol

Wednesday night we thought i was going to be going hospital as i had a few contractions, went to bed half expecting my waters to break in the night, but no nothing.
So yesterday I went for a nice long walk with Darren, we then came back home and Darren went off to work and me and mum popped to asda. Whilst in asda the contractions started again, this time a lot more painful, very embarrassing whilst walking around a shop whilst it is packed...lol.
By the time we got home they had stopped, and i havent had anything more since, so looks like i will be getting induced tomorrow.

Plan is to get up at 7am, shower and ready to call hospital for 8am, then wait to see if/when they have a bed for me to go in.

So the next post from me should be piccies of my little baby.

Thanks for the words of support over the past 9 months.

xx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Lots of hugs and sparkles and very best wishes Tracy. I shall be thinking of you tomorrow.
Really looking forward to seeing Daisy Ann - at last!!
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Sending you oodles of sparkles Tracy, and hope as I type that Daisy Ann is well on her way!
Big hugs, Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

sending you tons of hugs and sparkles tracy...

maria xx