Sunday 19 July 2009

Nesties card

Here is the second card of the morning.
I used a square card blank and cur the large scalloped circle using my nesties and cuttlebig. I then cut the pink circle using nesties and also embossed it using the new tan mat i bought last weekend. (thanks nina & marion for showing me how to do this.)



Cupcake was sent to me, but i think it is one of magnolias, i coloured this using my koh-i-noor pencils added glossy accent to the icing and sprinkled on some glamour dust. The flower is another of the Green Tara ones.

Simple yet effective me thinks :)

Thanks for looking.

xx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love this Tracy! Looks good enough to eat!
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

OMG thats beautiful, whats glamour dust?

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW it's fab tracy, well done...

maria x