Monday 27 July 2009

Another friendship swap card

Afternoon all,

Well i can post this on here now as i know the card has been received, i would normally still have posted but i know this one looks at my blog a bit. So Emma, you came unstuck hun it wasnt here til you received it.

Card cut from my nesties, along with the inner circle and circle around image.
Flower from stash.
Buttons from stash, i am sure they are papermania ones.
Stamp from stash(cant remember what it is)
Butterfly was sent to me in a image swap, coloured with koh-i-noor pencils and sansador.

I love making these nesties cards i think the effect is lovely. I also think these would be nice made up as a notebook set...mmm another project idea.

Thanks for looking.

xxx

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

another lovely card tracy, well done...

maria x