Friday 27 March 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers day last weekend, i knew i had to make mum a special card as since i have been card making she has never received a handmade card from me, that is bad isnt it. :o(
Ok, so here is what I came up with. I am not ove pleased with it, but considering the time I had it had to do.



She said she loved it, so thats a bonus :o)
Especially being that i wasnt there for mothers day, as i was on the booze that weekend in butlins. So Mum just so you know, love you loads. Mwah xxxx

Thanks for looking.
xx

5 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely card tracy, can see why your mum loved it...

maria x

Mina said...

its lovely...I bet your Mum so loved and will keep it too...lovely paper too and such a clever fold xxx

kay said...

its gorgeous tracy just like the one you sent me
kayx

Carrieanne said...

This is lovely, I bet your mum loved it x

a little bit of me........ said...

wow its gorgeous, did u make it off the cuff or a template, which ever its beautiful,
jennix