Saturday 7 February 2009

Ginas Christmas fortnight

OMG, i didnt realise we was due another christmas item already, oh how time flys. I only knew it was due when i went onto the docrafts forum and gina had a message up nagging us for our second project. There was me thinking i might have been given a break being that i managed 6 cards last fortnight, but no, gina doesnt give anyone a break...lol
So there was me rushing out to the shed to get another card made and in box christmas 2009 box.

here is what i managed to make.
I have been complaining that i am fed up with my cards looking the same, so someone kindly suggested i join in another of the docrafts challenges. I didnt have a chance to find this weeks template, but i managed to find on old one and produced this card using that.
I am pleased with the outcome, and it def looks different to my other cards.

Well, i better go and get dolled up, as i am out again tonight with the girls.
Have a lovely weekend, and thanks for looking.
xx

No comments: