Saturday 21 February 2009

Crochet Scarf

Morning all, I cant believe i am still up, its probably cos of all the sleeping i did yesterday that i now cant sleep. Oh well, not a lot i could do about it so i decided to put it too good use and finish my crochet scarf for my Christmas 2009 box, prompted by Ginas fortnightly challenge.



I might have a go at some flowers and add these on at a later date, not decided yet though. I am very pleased with it though for my first attempt. I did think i was never going to finish it though...lol.

Would love your opinions on it please?

xx

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Hi Tracy, you little night owl! Your scarf is gorgeous...very cosy looking! I found the same thing with knitting...it was so slow - but all your efforts were well worth it eh!
Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW tracy, it's fab and like sue said it's well worth it in the end, well done.

maria x

tartantaz said...

Im loving your scarf and your flowers would look really cool on it, well done.

T x